The Human wakes up in a room he does not recognize. He instantly gets worried about where he is and doesn't recognize anything around him, though he does remember being kidnapped. When he tries to leave he encounters many mysterious slime-like creatures that want to take over his body. After a while, he comes across mysterious dark latex creatures, to which he needs to sneak by when the lights go out. Eventually, he finds a cave-like area with a mysterious Dragon-like dark latex creature. After the chase they eventually spare him. When he goes through a corridor with the very same dark creatures, he passes out, though he does wake up by a tree soon after. After avoiding another bunch of mysterious beings he eventually meets a dark latex monster, who does not attack him, and instead introduces himself as Puro. He asks the human for the 8-digit code for the door where he was earlier ambushed by a female green-eyed snow leopard. The human eventually obtains the code and goes further, eventually getting into the vents, where at first he is ambushed, and later chased by two different snow leopards, along the way talking to Puro in his "home".
- The human's canon name is revealed to be Colin per the Changed booster pack, at medal level 5.
- No matter the ending, Colin suffers a side effect either from the outside world or the labs (transfurmation, succumbing to the infection, or losing his bond with Puro in some way).
- Colin is jokingly claimed to be about two meters (6'67 ft) tall.
- He is also described as 'a normal man (ordinary person in Special Edition)', establishing him as being at least adult age.
- The human retains his blue eye colour throughout the entire game, even after undergoing most transfurs. This suggests that certain attributes of a host are not affected by latex assimilation (barring special cases).
- How old is Colin? -21/03/2021, 2:37 PM
23 -DragonSnow, 5:57 PM, Twitter